Congratulations! You are learning English with VOA Learning English! Try the quiz and enjoy the video of our mistakes.
Selamat! Anda belajar bahasa Inggris bersama VOA Learning English! Coba kerjaan kuis ini.
For Fun - 'Bloopers'
Sometimes we do not remember what to say. Or sometimes we are laughing about a funny event. Watch the video above to see these mistakes, or 'bloopers.'
New Words from Blooper Video
break - n. a period in which you stop activity or for a short time
mistake - n. something that is not correct
blooper - n. an embarrassing mistake usually made in public
some - adj. of an untold amount or number
Take this quiz to review the lessons from 1 to 9. (On desktop? Click here to go to the quiz.)
Here are the lessons and learning points. Write to us in the Comments section to let us know which you like best.
- Verb BE + name in introductions
- BE + location
- Meeting people
- Personal information
- Learning the Alphabet
- Learning the Numbers 1-20
- Pronouncing linked sounds
- BE + noun; BE + location
- Subject pronouns: I, you, he, she, we, they
- Welcoming & Leave-taking
- Spelling names aloud
- Contractions with the verb "be"
- Saying your address
- Numbers in Addresses & Phone numbers
- Place pronouns: here, there
- Calling someone on the phone
- Polite telephone expressions
- Greeting people
- To Have + Object
- To Not Have + Object
- To Be + Object
- Saying quickly "and" as "n"
- To Be + Location
- Asking about locations
- Listening for information about people’s locations
- Naming places and activities
- Places in an apartment
- Prepositions: next to, behind, across from
- Greetings between friends
- Asking questions about locations
- Naming places
- Asking someone what they are doing
- Telling someone what you are doing
- Saying "what are" quickly
- Times of day: morning, evening, afternoon
- To Be + Short answers
- Telling what someone is doing
- Words to use when you don't know what to say: uh, um
- How to say "I'm sorry"
- Weather words & adjectives
- Fahrenheit & Celsius temperatures
- To Be + Short answers
- Yes/No question
- Agreeing and disagreeing
What do you think?
How are you using "Let's Learn English?" Is it helping you to learn English? Please write to us in the comments section or send us an email. Take the poll to let us know the most helpful part of each lesson.
Thank you for coming to learn English with us!